We are keeping a close watch on COVID-19 and its impact on our policies and procedures. All of our team here at FFPC are currently healthy and we aim to stay that way so we can continue to provide care for our patients. As a precautionary measure, we are updating our policies outlined below.
- When you arrive for your appointment please stay in your vehicle then call or text the clinic at 815-282-2800 to get checked in. A technician will get a history from you over the phone. Then, a staff member will come out to escort you into the building. We are allowing 1 person per appointment to accompany their pet for the visit. Masks will need to be worn properly covering the mouth and nose throughout the whole visit. In order to adequately follow social distancing guidelines please remain seated in the chair provided in the room.
- Curbside appointments will remain available to those who feel more comfortable remaining in their vehicles for the visit.
- We will continue curbside services for technician appointments and if you need to pick up medication, preventatives, or food. Please call/text/email ahead of time to let us know what you need. We will plan to take care of payment over the phone. When you have arrived to pick up your supplies please call or text the clinic to let us know you are here and we can bring the items to you.
- 2 adults will be welcome in the building for euthanasia appointments. Masks will need to be worn properly covering the mouth and nose throughout the whole visit.
- We only have 3 phone lines, so if you do not get through to us right away please be patient and try again in a few minutes or text us at 815-282-2800. We will help you as soon as possible.
- For non-emergency calls please text or email the clinic to allow phone lines to remain open.
- If you are feeling sick or have been around anyone ill please call to reschedule/cancel your appointment or make arrangements for a healthy friend or family member to bring your pet to the clinic for you.
- We would like to thank all of our clients for their patience and understanding during this past year. There has been a significant increase in “pandemic pet” adoptions since COVID and we have been extremely busy trying to get everyone seen while continuing to provide the best possible medical care. Thank you for entrusting us with your pets when you were not able to be with them for their appointments.
The Staff at Frost Family Pet Clinic